Welcome to Living Made Healthy
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Living Made Healthy’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Living Made Healthy’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials on LivingMadeHealthy.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and design, are the property of LivingMadeHealthy and are protected by intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
When using our website, you agree not to engage in any conduct that could harm, disable, overburden, or impair the functionality or security of the website. You also agree not to upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable.
You agree to use this website in a lawful and ethical manner. You agree not to use this website to:
- Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Transmit any content that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Transmit any content that is false or misleading.
- Transmit any content that is intended to harm or exploit children.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website or the servers or networks connected to this website.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Living Made Healthy does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Living Made Healthy, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Living Made Healthy shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Living Made Healthy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Living Made Healthy a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by Living Made Healthy. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or actions of these third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of such links.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Living Made Healthy does not warrant that the information provided on our website is accurate, complete, or current. We provide content for informational purposes only, and you should always consult with qualified professionals before making decisions based on the information obtained from our website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Living Made Healthy or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or the content provided on it.
This Terms and Your use of the Service shall be governed by the laws of the Country, excluding its conflict of law rules. Other local, state, national, or international laws may apply to your use of the Website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Living Made Healthy reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website after any changes are made constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Living Made Healthy with respect to your use of this website. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified by Living Made Healthy from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of this website after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions of Use.
By using livingmadehealthy.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us at email@example.com